7 Jun – 26 Jul 2019
Zoo Nights is back for 2019!
You’re invited to see the Zoo as you’ve never seen it before, serving up a unique mix of wildlife and city life on Friday nights over the summer.
New this year, put your putting skills to the test in our brand new Plonk crazy golf course*! Travel across the world visiting our animal’s habitats in this 9-hole course, featuring crazy loops, balancing beams and radical ramps.
We’re excited to launch our new guided tour, You’ll Never See a Moon-walking Emu, where you can discover the strangest animal facts you never thought you needed to know, and will certainly never forget. Or, back by popular demand, find out what animals really get up to after dark in our Birds and the Bees tour, where our expert guides will help you unravel the mysteries of sex in the animal kingdom*.
If you’re feeling peckish, enjoy an array of street food vendors offering exciting flavours and unique dishes from around the globe, with plenty of choice for herbivores and carnivores. Grab a drink from one our watering holes and chill out surrounded by live acoustic music, animal lanterns and a variety of entertainment.
For the perfect evening to kick of your Pride weekend, head to our special Zoo Nights event on 5th July!
Tickets are strictly limited and dates sold out fast in 2018, so be quick to grab yourself a place at the totally unmissable event of the summer.
Please note, this is an adult-only event.
Book to stay overnight as a VIP at our Zoo Nights event at ZSL London Zoo!
Our VIP Zoo Nights stay includes the following:
• One night’s cosy accommodation for two adults in an ensuite twin or double lodge.
• Entry to ZSL London Zoo from 10am.
• Free car parking (subject to availability).
• Welcome drink on check in at your lodge.
• Behind the scenes tour to see keeper’s kitchen and make some animal enrichment.
• Entry to Zoo Nights Event with access to the tours and on-site activities at no extra charge.
• Food discount vouchers to use at the street food stalls at the event.
• Full English breakfast.
• Private morning tour with the chance to help feed some of our animals their breakfast.
• Spend the rest of the day at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo or ZSL London Zoo.