Gucci’s first Haute Perfumery line, The Alchemist’s Garden unfolds within an imagined laboratory filled with curious jars and mesmerizing scents. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele’s creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate (“scented waters”) is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- “The Voice of the Snake” Eau de Parfum
- A powerful and captivating scent, Oud is combined with Patchouli and notes of Saffron for an intense, woody fragrance that captures the mysterious and hypnotizing nature of the snake.
- Accentuate this fragrance by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the fragrance is enclosed in a precious, black lacquered glass bottle with a porcelain effect, adorned with gold accents.
- A symbol often associated with the House’s eclectic vision, the image of a sinuous snake decorates the bottle.