How to down a pint quickly
1. Let the beer warm up a little bit. You don’t want to get brain freeze from downing a freezing pint.
2. Try get rid of as many bubbles as possible, you can try getting another glass and pouring the beer in and out of the two glasses.
3. Right before drinking, hit the bottom of the glass on the table to release carbon dioxide.
4. Lean your head back slightly, open your throat and take a half breath right before drinking your pint.
5. Swing the glass so the beer rushes to the back of your throat. The trick is to swallow right before the liquid actually hits your throat, because the beer will essentially just pour down your throat. (This is also known as opening your gullet.)
How to down a pint without feeling sick
– Don’t forget to drink water throughout the night, especially if you’re prone to throwing up. Never down the water or drink it quickly as it will upset your stomach.
– Line your stomach with some food, obviously.
– Eat some ginger, studies have powerful anti-nausea properties.
– Know your limit and stop drinking when you know you’ve reached your limit.
– Get some fresh air and cool yourself down.
– Apply acupressure to your wrist, this isn’t a proven way to help with nausea but it works for some people.
– Don’t move around too much, it might help you to get some rest and find a seat to sit down.